Here are 5 products to help your dry winter skin make an Olympic comeback!
Everyone knows that sunscreen and Retin-A are must-haves. But, what next?
1. TNS Essential Serum – an antioxidant with growth factors. Use every morning on face, neck and backs of hands.
2. HA5 for the face. Decreases crepey skin and makes makeup go on smoothly.
3. Epidermal Repair Cream. Reduces flaking and peeling.
4. Cerave Healing Ointment. Use liberally on hands, especially at night.
5. Nectifirm. Use AM and PM on neck to reduce crepey skin. May be used on arms as well.
I recently stopped by KTAL News 6 to share my best winter skincare tips with Stefanie Bryant.
Cooler, less humid weather is here. Your Retin A is making your face peel. Your skin is getting chapped when you run. What to do? Here’s a checklist of great products.
2) TNS Recover Complex – made by Skin Medica – is used post peel and post laser. This product repairs dry, damaged skin.
3) Hydrating B5 gel by Skin Ceuticals contains hyaluronic acid and softens fine dry lines.
4) Don’t forget your body! Switch from moisturizing lotion to creams. They provide a better skin barrier and should be used all over your body daily.
5) Lastly, sometimes more expensive is not always better. Protect your lips and eyelids with Vaseline at night. (Go lightly on eyelids, please).